Monroe County Democratic Committee Internship Program
As an organization, the Monroe County Democratic Committee exists to provide multiple levels of support to national, state, and local Democratic campaigns for public office. Each year, we lean heavily on our staff of interns to uphold numerous responsibilities. Along with day-to-day tasks, our interns are able to take on roles specific to many of the different aspects of campaign work, ranging from voter engagement and outreach to fundraising and social media.
Responsibilities and Opportunities
▪ Consistently contact voters on the phone and through canvassing neighborhoods.
▪ Answer phones, communicate with constituents, and direct calls and walk-ins accordingly.
▪ Encourage community members to register to vote.
▪ Research info on town, city, and village laws and politics.
▪ Assist in targeting potential voters by analyzing previous election data and current demographics.
▪ Potential for general communications and marketing work.
▪ Consistent training and career development to expose you to politics and government.
SOME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS REQUIRED
If you have questions, please contact us at 585-232-2410 or email@example.com